Wednesday, October 22, 2008

London!

I actually drew this a week ago...I leave tomorrow 8D; SO excited. I could be a little bit unreachable until I get back the first week of November. I will likely have internet, but I don't know how often/for how long. Take care while I'm away!

London!
Originally uploaded by tallychyck

And this is from a new short project--The Dream 2, which follows the same trend as The Dream, making a comic out of a real dream I've had. It's a nightmare this time...with creepy foxes. I don't know why the monster was a fox. ;__;

Dream 2: Foxes
Originally uploaded by tallychyck

I'm a character again, but I was dressed as a colonial/pioneer woman for the first half of the dream. Halfway through, I turned back into my normal self.

Dream 2: Character Sketches (2/2)
Originally uploaded by tallychyck

Dream 2: Character Sketches (1/2)
Originally uploaded by tallychyck

Aaaaand chibis. Because they are easy.

Done! Chibi me
Originally uploaded by tallychyck


Ninja
Originally uploaded by tallychyck

This I drew while watching the presidential debates...with bubbling rage in my veins!

Presidential Debate
Originally uploaded by tallychyck

No comments: