Sunday, January 11, 2009

Etsy

I have a new online store for minicomics, prints, and originals: Tallychyck.Etsy.com. Someday I will have prints. :P

I've decided to exhibit at thePortland Stumptown Comics Fest this April 18-19, barring some problem with registration. I'm really excited! I've never exhibited before at a con, and this one is particularly fun. <3 Plus, now that I have a few things to display and sell (including This Is A Souvenir, out February 18!!!), I can justify the registration fee and the trip home. :D

I've been dying to update Random Production, but I can't until I finish installing Dreamweaver (my old software uninstalled itself when I got Antivirus, and I needed an upgrade anyway). I used the trial version before buying, and there's a horrible error in the programing that makes it impossible to instal the real version after that without tech support. It looks like that could be resolved early this week though, so I'm getting antsy to get to work on a new homepage. Old homepage is old...

No comments: