Sunday, January 4, 2009

Lookbook.nu

Any fashion nuts out there? Artists looking for reference? Look no further! Lookbook.nu is a fashion site heavily populated by teens eager to upload photos so you can see their latest outfits. The site screens for members with innovative style and an understanding of photography, and everything has a pretty high production value. The best part about the site, though, is that there are thousands of photos in their archives, and dozens of new ones every day (but beware: the homepage is coded to add more photos to your browser every time you approach the bottom, so cut yourself off eventually!). If you're looking for a new way to wear your menswear vest, or need an outfit for a stylish character, this place is heaven!



In other news, I'm back to the Eug today for winter term. This will be my first term in the sorority where I get my own room (so excited!! I may or may not have bought a hot pink bedset in celebration...), and I'll be taking my drafting table back to school for the first time. Everybody say, "Yay, ergonomics!" :D

No comments: