Thursday, April 16, 2009

Blog Every Day April: 16

Wheee!! I'm getting paranoid with Stumptown so close...checking my prints 5 times for the same thing, you know. Typical stressed-out Tally. Oh, I make lists compulsively, too. They're all over my planner and class notes. x___x

I have 6 variations of prints, 10 minicomics, and dozens of original comic pages for sale. I have signs, stand-up characters, business cards, a free comic, and candy. I have my outfits laid out, and I finally found my cell phone. I still have to make a couple of stands for artwork and a BANNER (that would be the big thing...) and decide whether or not to have a sheet for comission sign-ups (let's be honest...that's not a hot commodity for me), but the most important thing to focus on is getting to Portland tomorrow with my head on my shoulders!!

This is my new favorite thing to do:






LOLhumans!! Caption your favorite weird photos! It's way too fun. :D

No comments: