Saturday, June 6, 2009

The most evident utensil is none other than a pencil

Got a lot further on those chibis last night--now they are all inked and waiting for watercolor:


I hope that adding color adds to rather than subtracts from them. I kind of like them as is, but I'm going to color them anyway. Onward! Manifest color destiny!

I am also working on character designs for a very exciting project I'll announce soon. It's challenging, but I do enjoy a good challenge. :P

Aachgh, Evident Utensil by Chairlift is SO GOOD!! Don't get the music video at all, but the song has been on repeat on my laptop for about a week 8D;

Housing for next year drama continues; school is also wringing out the last stress it can from me in these final days before moving home. Emily is throwing a party tonight in our apartment, and I would be a horrible person to skip it, but I'm starting to feel a little claustrophobic in my evasive/stressed-out state. I'll try not to think about the library as I'm playing Pass The Pigs, haha.

No comments: