Saturday, August 22, 2009

You know you've got my sympathy but don't shoot shoot shoot that thing at me



I'm working out and golfing today with the fam for our weekly 'Family Night'. Then we may go to a movie. It's so fun, but it takes up most of the day...I need to find little bits of time to work on art today...

It feels good to have Wonder Woman done. I still have a ton to do, though: 3 small projects and 1 big one I aim to finish before the end of summer. On top of that, I'm putting together a pitch for The Second Witch of Wilheim (what else is new?), and that still needs a lot of work.

However, the last month of every summer is very productive for me compared to the others, because most/all of my high school friends are already back in college for the year. Oregon starts so late, I have this weird month between August 15 and September 15 where no one's in town and I just work away and spend time with the family. It gets lonely, but I get a lot done, and it makes me actually want to go back to college, which is good :P

No comments: