Sunday, October 4, 2009

She's thinking 'how did I get here?'



I wasn't able to be in Portland for the Amazing Amazon First Thursday event this week, which showcased Wonder Woman Day contributions, but Matt Grigsby was nice enough to e-mail me some photos from that night!



Art always looks better framed by two handsome men! :P (Matt's site, Terry's site)



Matt and his ink wash painting.



Terry and his mixed media painting.



They hung my piece next to Alex Ross's!! I'm not sure whether or not you can see it in these photos, but the gallery had the glass for each piece uniquely engraved! Mine has butterflies on it.

A lot of people who I mention on this blog, and whose work I really admire, are in this gallery. I hope I can make it to Portland sometime during October to see, and I hope that you can as well!

No comments: