Monday, July 5, 2010

You know I know when it's a dream



This is my favorite thing I have drawn in a looooooong time. I've been self-deprecating this month, so allow me to balance that out by saying that I love this drawing.

Here is about half of what I drew in my sketchbook while I was away this week. The other half is either meh, or I am saving it for next year's sketchbook minicomic:




I hope I get to draw this lady soon~! I'm guessing it'll be another year until she comes in, though.




We saw a little girl in a restaurant in Ashland with pigtails, and one of them was hanging on for dear life :P She looked so cute and lopsided!!



I am terrified of drawing straight with pen and no pencil, but I like the way that some of those drawings turn out. Eyes are often uneven, but I get nice gesture lines that I lose through editing my line art.



3 comments:

Luna said...

Maaan, I really like that last one! Fierce *u*

Christian LeBlanc said...

Ooh! I really like the eyes on that last one!

Natalie Nourigat said...

Thank you! :D She is lopsided, but I still like it.