Sunday, October 24, 2010

Change their minds and change the world

So, how much did I love Wonder Woman Day?



It was AWESOME, and I didn't even walk around or bid on things! Some quality people at that event. Quality conversations were had. Kudos to all involved for putting on a great day of fun and awareness. Early estimates put $ raised in Portland at $22,000!!!!!

Some nice people let me photograph them with things that I drew:



(Thanks to Justin Zimmerman for scanning this!)



My Eve for this Eve-themed sketchbook turned out pretty evil-looking! Like she knew exactly what she was doing. :P

There was a team at Excalibur filming for this documentary. Jen Stuller won one of my art pieces in the auction, and I got to meet her and hear about the project. Very cool; I want to see the finished film!!

I also got to catch up with a comic-nerd-comrade from UO and do a sound bite for the new website NerdStock Comics!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
And sidebar -- Oh em gee, this is fantastic:

1 comment:

Jennifer K. Stuller said...

Natalie -

It was lovely to meet you. Your wonderful piece is already up in my office!

Cheers,
Jen