Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I am a dash and you are a dot

Some Stumptown silliness:


I left Molly alone for a while and instructed her to pretend to be me and draw in my sketchbook. When she asked what she should draw, I said a portrait of me. :P The Russian woman's pants were to illustrate a story Molly was telling about a woman at work whose butt does incomprehensible things shape-wise. And then of course we have my appreciation for these things.


A man complimented me on my cute style. I retorted that I was a gritty realist, sir, and set about drawing gritty-real-Batman to prove it. Later, someone said "Sailor Jesus" and I had to draw it. I used the empty space in the top right, but Molly pointed out that this made it look like Sailor Jesus was Batman's 'good angel'. We came up with Tinkerbell-Voldemort for the evil side. And then put Batman on a therapist's couch because he is clearly troubled.

1 comment:

Molly M. said...

BEST PICTURE YOU'VE EVER DRAWN! Forever and always.